Thursday, October 2, 2014

Jeans and Tank

The other night my friends and I went out to a local burgers and fries restaurant, you may have heard of Wahlburgers- it has a TV show.  Anyways, that isn't really the point.

 It was surprisingly warm out, which kind of made me mad because I just want it to be Fall already!  I refused to put on shorts because I feel like I am past that point in the year, so instead I paired classic navy jeans with a tank top.  I then added a semi-statement necklace and put a scrunchie in my hair.  I pulled out sandals for hopefully the last time until Spring to complete the look.



I love the fun pattern on the shirt.
 I heart scrunchies.  Don't you??

  | Jeans | Scrunchie | Necklace |


Incase you were wondering how delicious our food was.  I got the grilled cheese because I am a vegetarian, and let me tell you- this is the best grilled cheese.

Stay tuned for my next post on Fall Lip Products (up on Sunday).  Follow me on Bloglovin' by scrolling to the bottom of the page and pressing the Bloglovin' button, you will get notified when I upload a new blog.
xoxo
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment