Thursday, October 30, 2014

Black Shoes Obsession

Okay here is my problem.  I own almost no black shoes.  At the beginning of Fall I purchased all the shoes i wanted for the season and thought I was all set.  Turns out all the shoes I ordered are primarily brown and lately I have been dying over any pair of black shoes because I think they are all so amazing.   I'm probably just having a withdrawal from black shoes but anyways here are some that I NEED.

These black booties are the shoes I want/need the most.  They are at the top of my Christmas list because they do cost $180 so I don't think I want to use my babysitting money on them.  But, they are perfection.


 Next, for some grungy boots, I like these ones.  I like how these look like sneakers, but they have a heal.  Real cute.



 I don't think I could ever wear these shoes, unless maybe if i was in college and going to some cool fashion event.  Then MAYBE.  But, I do think they're awesome and I wish I had the gut to work these.



Classic black sneakers.  These look like vans, but they are actually from Forever 21 for around half the price of normal Vans.  they are cute and simple and I want a pair.


Finally, these cute suede black flats.  Simple and adorable, and affordable because these are also from forever 21.  This style of shoe, whatever it is called (I should know what it is called since this is supposedly a fashion blog) I have been obsessing over.

xoxo
emma

2 comments:

  1. Great assortment of shoes. You have shoes for everyday wear, dressing up, and the grungy look ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Post ! I can totally relate to the black shoe obsession :)

    ReplyDelete