Tuesday, October 21, 2014

How to get a Bohemian Room

I am obsessed with all the bohemian, gypsy rooms and for my birthday this year I want to redo my room so I have been searching every corner of the internet for different room styles that appeal to me. And of course for the perfect furniture, pillows, and bedding.

My attention has gone straight to the Bohemian rooms and today i'm showing you the steps in making your room a perfect bohemian setting.  First, a few examples of perfection.

 This first room I love because of all the different pillows and how the bed looks so cozy in the corner.  I also like all the wall decorations.  Obviously this room is a bit messy, but the bed works.


 This room is a bit more of a classy bohemian style.  I like the white bedding and originally wanted to get something like it for my room, but knowing me I will get spill nail polish or get pen on the white sheets.  I am in love with the wall on the right, it is so cool.  And I am loving the light thing hanging over the bed.


 Again, another awesome room.  This one stands out because of all the fun lanterns hanging- a really cool idea.  The mirror hanging above the bed is super unique and cool and I like the rug and the blankets/pillows on the bed.


 Okay this room is straight up my dream bedroom.  The white sheet thing on top of the bed is so unique and I love the pillows and the color they bring.  The pictures and the posters on the wall are cool as well as the white lights.  I like how the bed is on the ground too, thats different.


I chose this last picture just as more pillow and bedding examples, I think thats the most important part of getting the bohemian vibe.

So, what are the necessities in order to obtain an awesome bedroom like the ones above?  I think there are four essentials.

1.) Pillows: try to get different shapes, colors, and patterns






2.) Rugs: i like this pattern, anything with stripes is always cool too.

3.) lights and lanterns: even candles too, add something cool and different!

4.) Curtains: fun curtains are your best bet, but if you think your room is getting too busy with color and patterns, try white curtains that are textured



I found lots of inspiration at Urban Outfitters under the apartment section, so check that out for more.

xoxo
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment