Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Everyday Fall Outfit

I am always in need of a classic, sophisticated, cute, and warm outfit, and I have the perfect look for the Fall.  Jean jackets are a fall necessity because they keep you warm, but don't overheat you in the afternoon when it heats up.  With my jean jacket I paired a black skater skirt and a white tank top, can't go wrong with those pieces!  Then of course combat boots since it is Fall and what else are you going to where?  I live in new England so we have a chilly fall, therefore I put grey tights with my outfit, but thats totally optional.  

This creates a very neutral look that is appropriate for several occasions- whether it is going out to dinner, heading to school, or relaxing with your friends.  I chose this outfit for school.  I had a pretty busy day at school because i missed half of the day on Friday (eek) so I had to go in and makeup work.  So fun!


My Version
 Jean Jacket and White tank top both from American Eagle (I love this jacket, it has lasted me almost two years and it still seems new!)




My blog pictures didn't come out too well because the lighting was really weird or maybe my mom just struggles with taking pictures- who knows!

Until next time!
xoxo
emma

1 comment: