Thursday, October 16, 2014

Selena Gomez Fashion

 A little while ago I did Kylie Jenner street style fashion and it is one of my most viewed blogs, so today I decided to do Selena Gomez fashion, but instead of street style, some of my favorite dresses of hers.
1.  I think this gold dress is really fun and different, and super cute paired with the sparkly gold pumps.  I'm not crazy about Selena's hair for this look, but I love everything else (look close and even her nails are gold!)

 2.  This is probably my favorite dress look of Selena's.  Whatever color this is, I am obsessed with it!  And the two-piece style is really cool.  Her nude heels are cute, although kind of boring with the plain (but adorable!) dress.  I also love Selena's hair straightened.

 3.  This bright red dress is amazing.  Everything from the color and the sequins, and down to the cut at the bottom is so pretty.  I even love the wide sleeves in contrast to the tight dress.  Her lipstick is on point and the black shoes she paired work really well.

4.  I like the plain and simple look this white dress provides.  The bright white looks really good with her dark brown hair and is adorable paired with her clutch.  Again, she is wearing nude heels, and even though it is a plain look- I think it works and the nude pumps were a good choice.


5.  Last, but defiantly not least- this outfit is stunning!  The washed out pink is one of my favorite dress colors and I love how elegant the ruffle from the shoulder to the hip make this look.Her jewelry and shoes are on point, however I am not crazy about the black clutch.  I love her hair and makeup!

Look #2 was my favorite, which was yours?  Stay tuned in for more blogs.  You can follow me on bloglovin' by scrolling to the bottom of the page and pressing the follow button.

xoxo
emma

1 comment: