Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Rainy Day Playlist


So far it has been a crazy busy week, not to mention I had a chaotic weekend, so I have not had much time to blog.  But, good news is this weekend is a long weekend so I will have lots of awesome blogs coming up.  Today I put together my rainy day playlist.  

It has been constantly raining where I live so I have perfected my playlist that i like to listen to in the car or in my room with the rain.  These songs don't necessarily have to be for a rainy day, they are more so just some songs I am enjoying.  

You probably see a few you know on the list, and i tried to add in some different ones so you could discover some new music!  My favorite song is probably #5, Rivers and Roads.  It's amazing.  
That is that and stay tuned because I should have a new blog post up on Friday night.

xoxo
emma

1 comment: