Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fall 2014 Wishlist

Fall is probably my favorite time of year to go shopping.  It means warmer clothes and a fresh wardrobe for school.  I generally find the best sales during Fall whether it is over Labor Day weekend, Columbus day weekend, and of course... Black Friday.  These are a few of the items on my Fall wish list that I hope to purchase at some point during this sale season.

1. Plaid Skirt
I have been loving the plaid skirt and knee high socks look.  Stores such as Brandy Melville and American Apparel have adorable plaid skirts that not many people can rock so it's definitely a fashion risk and one I want to try out.

2. T-shirt Dress
If you live somewhere on the warmer side like California or Florida, a T-shirt dress should be your go to Fall look.  They are comfortable and stylish.  If you add a bold piece of jewelry and some cute shoes, you have quickly created a fashion statement.

3. Black Leather Backpack
Mini backpacks are so cute and the perfect size for day trips or sleepovers.  The black one above match everything and the leather gives it a chic look.

4.  Tribal Moccasins
I recently purchased a pair of moccasins and ever since then have fell in love.  I saw some tribal ones and think they are really cute and would be super comfortable for all of fall- especially if you live somewhere the weather gets chilly.

5. Elephant necklace
Elephants have taken over the summer and should carry into Fall as a popular fashion trend.  Anything elephant works for me and I especially love the gold necklace pictured above.

6. China Glaze Nail Polish Set
This group of nail polish is stunning, the dark colors are awesome.  Fall is the time to not only bring out the dark lips, but the dark nails.  And this set from China Glaze does the job and will make you all set for the season.

xoxo emma

2 comments: