Tuesday, September 30, 2014

5 Favorite Blogs & Why!

I always love when I find a new blog that I am into and I cannot wait until the blogger uploads a new blog.  BUT, it is difficult finding noteworthy blogs.  I'm sharing with you all my 4 favorite blogs, in hopes that you can relate to one and add it to your list of favorite blogs!

Classic Style, Study/College Tips, Room Decor


Beauty, Makeup, Hair (Step by Step Tutorials with pictures that are really helpful)





Fitness Motivation, Workout Ideas, Cute workout clothes, Healthy Food Ideas





Run by two New England Prepster's, this blog offers outfit ideas for a more preppy and classic style.  Preppy by the Sea also focuses on organization, tips and tricks, and other fun blogs posts.  I love their blog and it is nice because it is updated at least 4 times a week.  I am not into the whole preppy style, but they have cute clothes and really good quality pictures- and a lot of giveaways :)

Checkout these four blogs and I guarantee you will love at LEAST ONE of them.

xoxo
emma





No comments:

Post a Comment