Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Night out with the Friends Fashion

The other night way back in August (forever ago, i know) my friends and I all had a night out and went to a local fair.  There were tons of fun rides and fried food and it seemed like the perfect summer night.  For this occasion I wore high waited shorts and a cropped tank top, but since it does tend to get chilly at night, I tied a flannel around my waist so when it got cold I could throw it on.
I added a slicked back braid to my hair on the side of my part with less hair to make  more edgy and fun look for a night out.



What I am wearing:
shirt- American Eagle Soldout (similar)
shorts- Pacsun
Flannel- J.Crew
Flip Flops- old navy
Necklace- (camp store)

Hope you enjoyed and you can take this outfit inspiration for your next night out.  If it is getting colder where you live, with the shorts for high waisted jeans and actually wear the flannel.  

xoxo emma

No comments:

Post a Comment