Sunday, September 21, 2014

Homecoming 2014 Dress Ideas + My Outfit

For some of you, homecoming may have already happened.  However, for most schools it isn't for another week or two.  I had homecoming yesterday and the whole day was really fun.  During the morning and early afternoon, I worked at different booths selling school/club merchandise.  At 3:30 our football game started, but sadly we lost.  After, me and five other friends got ready together and had pizza, then headed to the dance.

I am a huge fan of dress shopping for dances, but I hardly ever wear dresses on a casual occasion.  Our dance theme was 'Endless Summer', so I had to pick out a rather casual and summery dress unfortunately.  I was not loving the theme.  Anyways, I chose a shift dress from American Eagle and paired it with black sandals and a necklace.




dress | shoes (similar) | necklace (local)

I picked out a few other dresses from Nordstrom that I like and I though would be perfect for a homecoming dress, of which the theme is not 'endless summer':

xoxo emma

1 comment: