Sunday, September 7, 2014

Final Day in the Sun

It has been a scorching hot week.  Basically everyone has been sweating during school which obviously isn't pleasant.  Not to mention I sweat like a man.  This weekend has been nice though and has been cooling down.  Next week is going to be in the low seventies so it's officially time to say 'goodbye' to the warm weather.  Today I did some shopping and bought three pairs of jeans, a sweater, and a headband and I finally think I have purchased all of my Fall clothes.

Anyways, I am going out this afternoon with friends to a café and probably just getting a cookie and smoothie so this is what I decided to wear:

 Here is my full outfit.  As I said, the weather was definitely getting cooler so I paired my jean shorts with a cropped sweater from Forever 21.  I have to say I love cropped sweaters because you can wear them with high skirts or high waisted jeans.
 I wore my new wedges that I got at an end of the year sale and tried to match them with my assortment of necklaces you can see above.


Then my dog decided he wanted to be in the pictures...
Sweater | Shorts | Wedges | Necklaces (small boutique in my town)

xoxo emma
(ah next time I do an outfit I'll probably be wearing pants...here comes winter)

2 comments: