Saturday, September 27, 2014

OOTD: Friday Night Out

Tonight it was perfect Fall weather.  Crisp air in the high sixties and I was loving it.  I went out to dinner with a friend and then we walked around outside.  Lately I have been loving crochet shirts and anything black, so when I saw the shirt pictured below in my mom's closet, I knew I had to borrow it.

Looking for clothes in my moms closet is actually so much fun, and if you don't already, you should try it because it is easy to find vintage pieces that have come back into style.  I have probably stolen 5-6 shirts from my mom in the past few months, and a even a few from my dad!
 I'm obsessed with this shot because I feel like a celebrity with paparazzi following me.  Not.  Anyways, I paired this crochet long sleep with a black halter top, which I ended up loving because the open back at the top look so cool.
 I then paired a turquoise (looks more green above) necklace on a black bow string for a pop of color.
These two pictures are random, but I'm slacking on good pictures so i thought I would add them.  It is hard taking a good picture in the dark!

Also, my top is from a local store, but I found a few similar shirts by searching 'long sleeve black crochet"  Here is one I like that is very similar to the one I am wearing above | Similar |

xoxo 
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment