Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Workout Essentials

Honestly, I am not a big fan of working out at all.  But, looking cute and coordinated while I work makes it much more appealing.  Here are my workout essentials:
1.  The Outfit: my favorite things to workout in are from Lululemon (clothing above is Lululemon).  It is comfortable, cute, and doesn't show much sweat like a cotton t-shirt, although it can be a bit pricey.

2.  Water Bottle:  I like any water bottle with a straw because it is annoying to have to un screw the top every time you need a drink.  And, I always drink water because having a sugary drink cancels out the exercise.

3.  Headbands:  I NEED a headband when  workout or else sweat drips into my face or my hair fall all over the place, plus they are so cute.

4.  Iphone and Headphones:  My phone keeps my workout log where I track what exercises I do for the day, and when I run, I use my headphones for music.  And can I just add that the pink Iphone is to die for and I really need it in my life.

5.  Sneakers:  I have the sneakers pictured above, they're great and since they're black you can't tell when they're dirty.

6.  Yoga Mat:  If I don't go on a run, I workout on my yoga mat.  That is where I do ab, leg, and butt workouts.
Featured Above

xoxo emma



No comments:

Post a Comment