Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Snacks

Every season I am in to different kind of snacks.  Although Fall has just begun, Here are a few of my favorite snacks so far this season:
1.  (healthy) Carrots and Hummus- as you may have seen on my back to school lunch ideas blog, I love carrots and hummus and it is frequently in my lunch box.  I have tried countless flavors of hummus and I just cannot get enough.

2. (healthy) Kind (Almond and Coconut)- every morning for breakfast I have a kind bar and my favorite flavor would have to be almond and coconut.  They are so tasty and there are a variety of different flavors.  I do not know one person who doesn't like these bars.

3.  (healthy) Pomegranates- Pomegranates ARE in season so I have taken advantage of that and been eating as many as I can.  I think of pomegranates as a dessert because they are so delicious, and fortunately healthy too!

4. (treat) Chips and Salsa- My mom makes the BEST home made salsa so I eat probably 5 bowls of it a week, not kidding.

5. (healthy) Strawberry Smoothies-  For a healthy snack, I have been binge drinking smoothies and recently I've found myself especially enjoying strawberry based smoothies.

6.  (healthy) Apples-  It is finally apple season, which means the apples have been huge, juicy, and delicious.  I don't think I go a day in the fall where I don't eat an apple.  I like red apples the best, but I opt for a granny smith every now and then.

7.  (treat) Candy Corn-  Candy Corn is the ultimate candy of the season.  I cannot eat too much candy corn, but 5 pieces easily satisfies me.  It is so good and the texture is on point.

Okay, those are some of my go to snacks!  Hope you enjoyed and I will probably be posting in 3 days.  Remember to follow me on Bloglovin', there is a link to it at the bottom of the page.

xoxo emma

No comments:

Post a Comment