Friday, September 19, 2014

Kylie Jenner Fashion

Kylie Jenner is a fashion icon to me.  But, I understand she is one of the people which you either love her style or hate it.  I for one, love it and wish I was her, she is my favorite person on Keeping Up with the Kardashians.  I picked out my top 5 favorite looks of her casual street style.

*before you start, leave in the comment section what upcoming blog posts you would like to see

 5.  I love this look because recently I have been in to the long, tight skirts that go past the knees paired with a plain crop top.  Her shoes are perfect and tie together the skirt and top nicely.
 4.  This look is stunning.  The skirt goes perfectly with the shoes, which are to die for.  And if you look closely, the gold jewelry really compliments the nude skirt and hand bag.  Forgot to mention her sunglasses, they are on point.
 3.  My favorite color is black so this outfit was naturally a winner.  You cannot go wrong with all black.  Her shoes and her handbag are my favorite parts of this simple outfit, I also like that her hair has no added color and is just plain black to match the look.
2.  Look number two is great because Kylie's hair matches her jumper perfectly.  I love the jumper with the gold shoes and accessories, and even the color of her nails.  (Kylie's nails always look amazing...)

1.  My favorite of Kylie's street style is a simple but adorable look.  I like the color of Kylie's skirt, and I really like the texture and detailing, so it is not as plain.  The black crop top she wore with it works, and it brings out the shoes which are fantastic!  I usually do not like the kind of shades she is wearing, but she rocks them.

Those are my 5 favorite looks!  Are you a Kylie Jenner fan?  Which look was your favorite?
**also, if you have any blog post requests, leave them below!

xoxo emma

2 comments:

  1. I definitely don't love Kylie's style, however I am obsessed with her silver heels in the first look!
    xx,
    Catherine
    www.preppybythesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love Kylie's look. Especially the makeup she uses to accentuate her lips and I love her street wear style. See if you can do a post on finding inexpensive ways to find styles that are similar to hers, I would love to see that :)

    ReplyDelete