Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Bedroom Tour

{Room Tour}


Lately I've been following bloggers showing pictures of their kitchens or living rooms, or overall redecorating their houses.  I love seeing how different personalities style different living spaces and gaining ideas from various bloggers.  Recently I did a bit of redecorating in my bedroom, and now that it is complete, I decided to share it.  I should mention the color scheme is mostly blue, orange, and red, with some grey.


Here is the grey area of my room.  That bench/ cushion thing folds open and I keep binders and other random things in it.  Inside the two bins, I keep stuff that I often use with friends like nail polish or magazines.


The bin in the corner I use for laundry, and right next to it I keep my charger.


I live on the third floor of my house, and I'm the only one, so my door is see through.  Sometimes I keep a curtain on it, but I like it open too.


My couch has a drape over it that I saw one day in Target, I think its the coolest thing ever.


I'm obsessed with this table and the bin on top, its probably my favorite part of my room.





I have two beds, I sleep on the one with the laptop.  These sheets are the most perfect things ever, the pattern is very cool.  I couldn't find them online, but if you're interested in hunting them down, they're Cynthia Rowley.





xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous post}



No comments:

Post a Comment