Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Style Icon: Taylor Swift







July' style icon goes to Taylor Swift.  Every month I contemplate choosing her since her style is so classy and chic, and this month I finally decided to go for it.  If you skimmed through these pictures, you can probably tell I love the two piece outfits she wears.  Look number two is probably my favorite, it features one of the two piece outfits I'm talking about, and the shoes are amazing.  One more thing, Taylor Swift's hair looks so incredibly fashionable at the length in the above pictures, it makes me want shoulder length hair!  Make sure you check out my previous style icons, I choose one for every month, I'll have them linked below.

Kylie Jenner | Nina Dobrev | Selena Gomez | Vanessa Hudgens | Sarah Hyland | Miranda Kerr

xoxo
emma

{ps I am currently at sleep away camp, my posts are pre-scheduled.  If you're contacting me be sure to shoot me an email and I will get a chance to reply on 7/25.  Thanks for your patience}

No comments:

Post a Comment