Friday, July 10, 2015

Rainy Summer Day Look








Personally I love when it rains during the summer.  Hot air mixed with cool rain just seems right to me.  Plus, who doesn't enjoy pulling out their rain boots?  I paired my ripped jeans with my tall black Hunter's and a matching black tank top. It was a really simple look, and I kept the accessories to a minimum, besides my bracelets.  I'll be wearing these bracelets throughout the summer until volleyball season forces me to take them off.  Honestly I think I have reached summer bracelet goals and couldn't be happier with the combo of fun bracelets.

xoxo
emma

{ps I am currently at sleep away camp, my posts are pre-scheduled.  If you're contacting me be sure to shoot me an email and I will get a chance to reply on 7/25.  Thanks for your patience}

No comments:

Post a Comment