Monday, July 27, 2015

Instagram Round-Up

I just got back from what seems like a lifetime that I spent up in New Hampshire.  I was at girl camp for a whole month as a CIT (counselor in training), and had a blast.  Back to reality though.  Sorry the blog has been moving slowly, posts will be back to every other day, starting soon.  Summer has been much busier than I intended, but here's a few things I've been enjoying.


1. Eshakti

I received this dress from the clothing company Eshakti in the beginning of June.  It is so comfortable and I literally throw it on everyday when I go out to do errands or grab lunch with a friend.  Its cute and casual- I totally over wear this garment.



2. Sunsets

More than one thing I like in this picture.  First, watching sunsets is my new ish.  Second, friendship bracelets have been a must this summer and I love it.  Third, my friends are one by one starting to get their licenses, so we've been enjoying long car rides and blasting the radio.


3. Rain

Nothing makes me happier than when it rains in the summer.  The smell is so fresh and the rains provides some cooling off.  Not to mention, I am all about pulling my Hunters out of the closet.


4. Embroidered Shirts

Not going to lie, this is a picture of my friend.  I've been seeing embroidered patterns everywhere and cannot get enough of them.  Free People and Urban Outfitters have been selling the cutest embroidered clothing.



5. Redecorating My Room

I didn't want to show a full picture of my room because I'm going to do a post about it later, but I've been doing a few changes to my room, including my new sheets pictured above.  I love furniture shopping and scheming the colors, its been such a fun summer project.

xoxo
emma

{ps click here to see my previous post}

No comments:

Post a Comment