Thursday, July 16, 2015

Pink Roses







Totally went bohemian for todays outfit post.  I am overly obsessed with these harem pants from Tilly's.  They are beyond comfortable and super stylish too, whenever I wear them I get five million compliments.  The top I am wearing is from Urban Outfitters.  The low back allows me to show off some of my bandeaus which is nice because sometimes I buy nice bandeaus, but they never appear in my outfits.  As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm still wearing my full wrist of summer bracelets, and they're not coming off anytime soon!

xoxo
emma

{ps I am currently at sleep away camp, my posts are pre-scheduled.  If you're contacting me be sure to shoot me an email and I will get a chance to reply on 7/25.  Thanks for your patience}

No comments:

Post a Comment