Monday, July 6, 2015

July Playlist


The summer is a time where good music is a must.  Although I am not the biggest country fan, a few of my friends are so I've started liking a couple of songs.  I feel like country music is great for the summer, and the songs I've been listening to are Something Like That and House Party.  I like the stories that both songs tell.  Budapest will definitely stay on my playlist the entire summer.  This song screams relaxed, fun, adventurous summer.  Seriously check out 90's and Everyday.  These two songs are my ultimate favorite, and they've gone unknown for a while I feel like.  Trust me they are jams.
I'm always in need of more good music, so leave a comment below telling me your favorite songs this month.

xoxo
emma

{ps I am currently at sleep away camp, my posts are pre-scheduled.  If you're contacting me be sure to shoot me an email and I will get a chance to reply on 7/25.  Thanks for your patience}

No comments:

Post a Comment