Saturday, July 4, 2015

Birkenstocks


{trending}


One of my favorite trends this summer has to be Birkenstocks.  They are the most comfortable and stylish sandals in the market right now.  I own the Tobacco Oiled Leather pair in the Arizona style, which is similar to the picture above.  Birkenstock has come out with many new styles of their sandals; however, this classic look is still my favorite.  If you haven't yet purchased a pair, summer is almost halfway over so I'd hop on that and join this trend.  They do retail for $125, but they are great quality and will last a long time so are worth it.

xoxo
emma

{ps I am currently at sleep away camp, my posts are pre-scheduled.  If you're contacting me be sure to shoot me an email (travelingposhblog@gmail.com) and I will reply as soon as possible, which will be on 7/25.  Thanks for your patience and I look forward to hearing from you.}


No comments:

Post a Comment