Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!








 I used my green phone case today to show my holiday spirit, which was less than $2 on Amazon.


Happy Saint Patty's Day!  My family does not really celebrate this holiday, other than my mom cooking an all green dinner (which consists of every green fruit and vegetable, pasta with pesto sauce, and green jello for dessert).  But, I do like to wear some green, nothing crazy though.  It rained so I stole my sister's black hunters for the day and wore a cozy grey sweater.  The only green I wore was on my tank top.  I realized I don't have any green, probably because green makes me look like a leprechaun with my red hair!


xoxo
Emma

{ps click here for my previous blogpost}

1 comment:

  1. Omg your hair is perfectttt and that outfit is so cute xx
    Ambra fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete