Friday, March 13, 2015

Tank Top and Toms

It has been so nice recently in New England, the weather yesterday almost hit 6o degrees!  However, there is still a lot of snow on the ground so planning outfits is a challenge.  I've been trying to wear some of my spring clothes, especially in the post I' sharing today.  Since we are in between hot and cold weather, here are some of my favorite ways to pull together an outfit.  First, I wear my new summer tank tops with sweaters.  Just a light, half sleeve sweater compliments a tank top when it isn't quite the right weather yet for sleeveless shirts.  Second, I started to put away my boots and wear toms, converse, and flats.  I love my bright red toms because they add such a bright pop of color which reminds me of summer.








You can tell it's spring because the sun is shining, but look at the gross snow on the side of the streets!


xoxo
Emma

{ps click here for my previous blog}

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I know how you feel about the weather, all of our snow has finally melted. Here in Kentucky it's been hard to figure out outfits since it's chilly in the mornings and then it starts to warm up a lot throughout the day! I'll definitely use your tip on pairing tank tops and sweaters together!
    Alyson | mylifeasalyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have purchased the high quality tank tops from an online portal and was able to save use money because there was a sale offer going on. I always prefer going with such discount deals because it is a great opportunity to get hands on the high quality stuff while spending too little money.

    ReplyDelete