Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Style Icon: Nina Dobrev

If there is one person I always look for on the red carpet, it is Nina Dobrev.  Her red carpet style is always flawless and her dresses are amazing.  Most celebrities have their good and bad days at award shows, but I feel like Nina always turns it on and has her hair, makeup, and outfit on point.  Here are a few of my favorite looks from her:

 I love this look because it is so elegant and classy.  Obsessing over the slit that goes through the middle of the dress and her little clutch.


This is not a classic Nina look; however, I do think it is awesome and so bold.  Not everyone could pull this off, but she owns it.

 This is one of my favorite short dresses of hers, I like how the dress pairs perfectly with the gold heels she is wearing.

 This is probably the dress Nina is most known for.  I can't disagree with the people and do think this is her most outstanding long red carpet dress.  The fit is so flattering and everything goes together.

I hadn't seen this dress until I began looking up pictures of Nina for this post, and I fell in love.  The back is just...ugh no words for how much I love it.  The neck is really cool too and this has to be my favorite shorter dress of hers.

I hope you liked this style icon (red carpet edition) post.  If you have a celebrity suggestion for next months style icon, leave a comment below!

xoxo
Emma

{ps click here to see my previous blog post}
{click here to see my previous style icon post}

No comments:

Post a Comment