Friday, March 27, 2015

Welcome to New York

I left school today around 12:30 to take on the three hour car ride to Connecticut and an hour train ride to Grand Central Station, finally to arrive in New York City.  My friend Maeve and I are in NYC this weekend with our moms for a girl's trip.  We got here around 5:30 then walked around and got dinner.  We went to this amazing Mediterranean Restaurant, Barbounia, and I got a fresh greek salad and falafel.

My outfit for day 1 in NYC was a shift dress I recently bought from Tilly's and a long cardigan from Brandy Melville.  I wore my tall riding boots so I wouldn't have to squeeze them into my suitcase (that is my #1 packing tip: wear your biggest shoes!).  Take a look at my outfit:







I recently got acrylic nails because I bite my nails and they look horrible.  I love the acrylics though!  I asked for them short and rounded, and couldn't be happier with the results.


xoxo
emma

{ps check out my previous blog here}

2 comments:

  1. this is an adorable outfit!! I'm so jealous that you're in NYC. :)
    Lovely blog, by the way!
    Sophia
    someplaceinthemidst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress and wearing your biggest shoes instead of packing them tip is genius!
    Alyson | mylifeasalyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete