Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring 2015 Accessory Wish List

Ah spring, my favorite season of all.  There is nothing I like more than buying new clothes for Spring and Summer, but in buying new clothes, comes purchasing new accessories.  I love bright colors and pastels for the season; however, I never hesitate in buying neutral staple outfit pieces in black, nude, or brown.  Here are 8 accessories I'm currently dying over.


Accessories can get really expensive, especially from brands like Kate Spade, J Crew, Bauble Bar, and RayBan, but there is a way around paying extraordinarily high prices.  The website WestEgg offers 106 brands with their products discounted up to 80% off.  They offer a wide variety of jewelry, wallets, clutches, watches, scarves, etc for women; and many products for men as well if you're looking to buy a gift for a male.  If you use this discount code you can enjoy 10% off the already discounted designer and non-designer brands on WestEgg.

Code: 'wearwestegg'

Now onto my favorite accessories from the website:

1.  Burberry Chambray Scarf  This is an awesome staple scarf for those chilly Spring days in early April or Summer nights out when it can get a little chilly.  This scarf is a bit lighter than the classic burberry scarf and a bit less noted,  so you can start the new trend!

2. RayBans  I love these sunglasses so much it is probably unhealthy.  RayBans are really good at protecting your eyes from the sun or just straight up making you look fashionable.  They can be expensive, but last a long time.  Click the link for a discounted pair of RayBan sunglasses.

3. Kate Spade Earrings  If these earrings don't scream spring, I do not know what does.  The colors in these work so well together and would be great to spice up a simple outfit.

4.  Kate Spade Watch  I am in desperate need of a watch to go with almost any outfit, and I think this is the one.  I love the blush colored pink strap along with the rose gold frame.

5. RJ Graziano Box Necklace  I like the fact that this necklace has a lot of color, but it isn't super bright like most of my colorful accessories.  This piece is really different and I think it would make a great statement necklace.

6.  Bauble Bar Bracelet  This bracelet is more on the hipster/ flower child style side, and I absolutely love it.  The royal blue paired with the gold makes an awesome combination.

7. Nordstrom BP Bow Crossbody Bag  This bag doesn't have all of the bright spring colors like the other items on the list, but you cannot get enough black accessories for any season as they go with anything, and this bag is really cute.

8.  J Crew Leather Clutch  Anything nude is adorable to me.  This clutch is to die for and I will probably be purchasing it pretty soon.  Paired with nude flats it would look so cute.


xoxo
Emma

{ps click here for my previous blog post}

1 comment:

  1. I love the scarf and the watch!
    Alyson | mylifeasalyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete