Thursday, March 5, 2015

Stores I Shop at

I mainly shop at the same four stores over and over again, once in a while picking up a little something from a random shop.  I'm going to share my favorite stores to shop at when it comes to online shopping today.

URBAN OUTFITTERS


Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite stores, although it is pricey.  I prefer shopping online because it is way more organized and they have so many options.  This is my go to store for summer clothes like high waisted shorts as well as tank tops too.  The dresses they have online (I can never seem to find them in stores) are to die for.

TOBI



This store is a bit less unheard of and always has good deals.  The first time you order from them the site is 50% off, and the clothes aren't that expensive to start off with.  Tobi offers every type of clothing you can imagine and has such a wide collection.  This is only an online store so finding the right sizing is annoying, but they're really easy to work with if something doesn't fit and you need to send it back.

BRANDY MELVILLE


Yes, I am a typical white girl and I die for anything Brandy Melville.  I mean how can you not?  If you haven't bought anything from Brandy Melville you should right now because their clothing is so comfortable and some of the cutest casual clothes you'll ever be able to find.  Most things are priced reasonably, with a few expensive exceptions.  I totally recommend their loose shorts and t-shirt dresses.  This is probably my all-time favorite store.

TILLY'S



I would describe Tilly's as a surfer, bohemian fashion store.  It has mostly casual clothes, real great for summer, with a few items you could dress up.  The pricing is okay, nothing too high or very low.  Thy have great flawy/gypsy pants as well as super cute bralettes.  I just placed an order of summer clothes (I know it is still March...) a few days ago from Tilly's and am so excited to receive it in the mail.


Although most of these stores are both online and in malls (except for Tobi) I really enjoying shopping from them online.  Most of my clothes come from these stores and additionally American Eagle because, once again, I'm basic.  I hope you check out some of these stores and like the clothing as much as I do.

xoxo
Emma

ps// check out my previous blog by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment