Monday, March 9, 2015

Spring Craving

After the time change the other day, it has been staying sunny out past 6 o'clock and I am loving it.  The snow has finally ceased in New England and Spring is approaching at last.  I am beyond excited for Spring/Summer fashion and cannot wait to take out my shorts, tank tops, and especially sandals.   In 3 weeks I am going to New York with two of my friends so will get to do some shopping there for my summer wardrobe as well as taking some NYC blog pictures.

Today I wore my new kimono from Tilly's which arrived at my house 3 days ago.  I ordered a ton of summer stuff from Tilly's and I honestly think they have some of the best quality clothes and it is really reliable to buy online from there.  The kimono is perfect along with the rings and necklaces I ordered from there.

   


 I love these rings from Tilly's!







xoxo 
Emma

{p.s. check out my previous blog, click here}

2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving the longer days too! I can't wait till all the snow melts in Kentucky so I can start wearing a lot more spring things! The kimono is super cute, I might just have to grab myself one!
    Alyson | mylifeasalyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete