Sunday, January 11, 2015

New Year, New Boots

I finally found some time to take blog pictures!  This week I did not post a lot unfortunately, with midyears coming up and loads of essays and tests, this week has been quite hectic. Good news, my new riding boots arrived in the mail on Friday!  After Christmas there were many good deals and I really wanted some riding boots.  I'd been saving up and hoping to buy boots for about $200, but I found the best deal.  Nine West was having 50% off of everything after Christmas and I bought my new boots for $99.  It was such a good deal and I absolutely love them.







Shoes | Sweater | Jeans | Long Necklace | Short Necklace

xoxo 
emma

P.S. Wanna know how to style high waisted jeans? Click here.

1 comment:

  1. Extremely cute outfit ^^
    You look great! I love your jacket, I'd like to have one like this <3 <3
    Kisses! :)

    http://villenoireblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete