Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sweater Weather

I just realized that my last three blog posts of outfits have all been in sweaters...that pretty much sums up my winter wardrobe.  Sweaters are just the coziest things ever and match any style.  I finished up midyears yesterday so my school had the day off of school and I spent it mostly watching Gossip Girl, but ventured out to do a few errands and a little bit of shopping in the afternoon.  I wore a flannel and a long sweater with some super ripped jeans that I found in the back of my closet from last year.  Of course I also had to wear my bean boots and a bunch of silver jewelry.




Might have been about to fall backwards in this picture...







Sweater (sold out- similar) | Jeans | Shirt | Boots | Necklace | Nail Polish

xoxo
Emma

P.S. to see my other sweater outfits from the past two weeks, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment