Saturday, January 31, 2015

Silver and Turquoise

I just made my sick sister take blog pictures for me, but hey I paid her $5.  It is days after the big snowstorm hit us here in New England and a lot of snow still remains on the ground.  Today I wore my go to ripped jeans from American Eagle which I love because they're comfy and stylish.  I love ripped denim and it definitely adds some edge to an outfit.  On top I wore a turquoise tank top that I picked up over the weekend hoping to save it for spring, but I wanted to wear it immediately; therefore, I put on yet another cardigan (I've literally worn cardigans in 5/7 blog posts) with my tank top.  To pull the look together I put on a silver necklace and bracelet.  I'm usually a gold person, but turquoise and silver make an amazing combination.





                     














xoxo Emma

p.s. to see my outfit on the day of the blizzard click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment