Friday, January 16, 2015

Snowy Friday

Today was a snowy day and I wanted comfortable and cute Friday look.  I quickly took pictures before I headed up to Connecticut for a volleyball tournament, but unfortunately the pictures aren't the best quality because the snow and wind was crazy!  I wore my Lulu Lemon Leggings which are a wardrobe essential, especially for Fridays.  Then I wore a plain tank top and long Brandy Melville sweater.  I'm currently in a hotel room with 3 of my teammates so tonights blog is kinda short.







Boots | Leggings | Shirt | Sweater | Necklace (sold out)- Brandy Melville

xoxo
Emma

P.S. if you missed last weeks post about the deal I received on my boots, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous boots! I love how laid back and cute your outfit is, definitely my style!

    thecopperchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard Lulu Lemon leggings are to die for! I don't think I could splurge just yet though :/
    Cute look!
    Katie | katiavagyok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete