Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Blizzard of 2015 Outfit

The blizzard known as Juno has been all over the news for the past few days and has finally struck.  I live in Massachusetts so I am right in the middle of the blizzard right and we easily have about 3 feet of snow so far.  School was cancelled yesterday so I've been enjoying my snow day drinking hot chocolate and watching Gossip Girl on Netflix, but made time for the blog.

Since there is so much snow my outfit is pretty casual and basically something I put together to keep me warm and cozy.  My I wore a plain white sleeve shirt with my furry Patagonia vest over it which is super warm.  Then I wore black Lulu Lemon Leggings because they are the most comfortable things ever invented, and my bean boots.  I also wore a head scarf/wrap thing which I picked up in Boston back in August (click here to see what I wore then).  I love the headscarf and it is easily my favorite part of my outfit, it kept my ears warm and me looking fashionable.







Most of the pictures ended up like this (eyes closed because of the wind and snow!).

Vest- Patagonia | Shirt- Nordstrom | Leggings- Lulu Lemon | Shoes- L.L. Bean | Head Scarf- Lit

xoxo
Emma

P.S. to see my snow day essentials, click here.

2 comments:

  1. This is my kind of outfit! I love blacks, grays, and whites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my kind of outfit! I love blacks, grays, and whites!

    ReplyDelete