Sunday, January 25, 2015

Snowy Beach Day

We got out first big snow fall yesterday here in Massachusetts.  And by big I only mean like 2 inches because there hasn't been much snow at all this year.  I went down to the beach to take blog pictures, which probably wasn't the best idea because the wind was CRAZY.  I wore an off white sweater with a statement necklace from forever 21.  I love this necklace and it is actually pretty good quality for $12 at Forever 21.  Most of my jewelry from there isn't the best, but I like their statement pieces.  On the bottom I wore a black skirt, striped black tights, and black Hunter's.



 Obsessed with sheer striped tights!


 Sun + Wind = ^


My dog wanted to make an appearance.

Skirt | Sweater- old (similar) | Necklace | Tights | Boots
xoxo
Emma

P.S. click here to see a blog post with less wind, more good pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment