Saturday, January 24, 2015

Skincare Routine + Hand Care

To be honest, I'm really bad at keeping up with my skincare routine and probably only do it 3 times a week.  But, recently I've been better about it and have continuously been using the same products.  Every month I receive a Glossy Box which is a $21/month subscription service that gives you makeup and skincare products.  I've gathered a lot of new skincare products from the subscription box so have been trying lots of new products and finally have discovered the ones I like and that make a difference.

{SKINCARE}


These are the products I currently use on my face every morning and some nights.  Here is my step by step routine:

1. Cetaphil- I swear by Cetaphil it is the worlds best cleanser.  Every night or morning (whenever I take my shower) I use Cetaphil, and if I could only have one product for my skincare this would be it.  All I do is rub a quarter size amount over my face with my hands then rinse it off.

2. Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes- since I either take a shower morning or night, and you're supposed to cleanse twice a day, I use one of these Neutrogena wipes when I'm not in the shower and cannot use Cetaphil.  I love these wipes too because you just rub them all over your face then (this is optional) I rinse my face with water. Bonus- they smell so good!

3.  Kueshi Toner- I received this full size toner in my Glossy Box last month and have been loving it!  It gets rid of dry spots and evens out skin tone, while smelling amazing.  For this I apply it to a cotton ball then on to my entire face morning and night.

4. Juice Beauty Moisturizer- Another Glossy Box product, this moisturizer smells like green apple and works super well.  A lot of moisturizers sting my face, but this one does not.  I apply it after I put on my toner and let it ink in to my face while I do my hair.  Then on top of it I start my makeup routine.

{HANDCARE}


Another one of my new obsessions is having soft hands- don't ask why.  I received a lot of hand lotions and scrubs in my subscription packages and wanted to put them to use.  Once a day I use these two products to keep my hands soft and moisturized.

Rituals Miracle Scrub-  This scrub literally is a miracle and might be my favorite product of all time.  It is basically a salt scrub that you rub on your hands for 90 seconds then wash it off and instantly your hands feel so much softer.

Tocca Hand Cream- After I use the hands cub and dry off my hands, I put on this hand cream and it smells delicious.  This is the Green Tea and Lemon hand cream, and if you're thinking about purchasing one, I suggest this scent.



If you're having trouble deciding which products are worth buying for skincare, I suggest checking out GlossyBox where you'll get samples and full size items up to a $100 dollar value all for $21/month

xoxo
Emma

P.S. check out my last blogpost by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment