Thursday, January 15, 2015

Long Weekend Travel Essentials and Tips

I am going to Connecticut this upcoming long weekend, Martin Luther King Weekend!  Packing for a three night stay can sometimes be a struggle because you're there for such a short time, what do you really need?  I also always forget something, so I made a checklist for basic travel items that are commonly forgotten and are total necessities.

Moisturizer
*Pajamas
Makeup Bag + Remover Wipes
Straightener
Deodorant
*Hair Elastics
*Toothbrush and Toothpaste
Shampoo and Conditioner
Comfy Sweatshirt
Sweatpants
Laptop

I devote one bag to makeup, one for hair elastics/headbands/other hair stuff, and one for jewelry.


 Bringing my new favorite pajama set from Nordstrom, the shirt is long sleeved and go with some fuzzy shorts.

When I travel for a weekend I find it best to bring a big duffle bag.  The ones given out by Victoria's secret for free when you spend around $75 (something like that) are great for short getaways and always seem to be the right size.

Hope this helped and you don't forget anything if you're going away this weekend!

xoxo
Emma

P.S. if you want to see pictures from my last trip, you can click here.

2 comments:

  1. That's such a good idea to use separate makeup bags. I always use a big one and then have to dump it all out to find what I want. I never thought to use separate ones for some reason and I will definitely have to do that next time I travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the separate bags idea! I always dig in my bag for too long! Haha
    Enjoy your time! :)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete