Friday, January 9, 2015

Favorite Photography from Winter Break

If you have been following my past few blogs, you may have noticed an improvement in the quality of my pictures.  For Christmas my parents gave me the Canon Rebel T3i, an awesome camera that I've had my eye on for a while now.  While I was away over Winter Break, I had the chance to test it out and here are a few of my favorite shots so far:


First of all, this dog is precious.  I LOVE animals so taking pictures of my cousins dog was so much fun, I love how her collar slightly shows her name too.


This is one of the first pictures I took in Arizona.  The background perfectly describes Arizona with the cacti, mountains, and horses.

 Although this picture doesn't really have a focus, the lights looked so pretty around the holiday season and I wanted to capture that.

 This is one picture from the blog 'Dude Ranch Style', cannot get enough of the mountains!


I took these last two shots while sitting by the pool waiting for my sisters.  I love the pictures where the background is super blurred, they are so school.

xoxo
Emma

p.s. stay tuned for an outfit post tomorrow.

To see more pictures from my trip click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment